Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Wish I'd Said That

This post crystallizes the thoughts and sense I have of the presidential election. If I were going to set down my analysis, this would be it, if I would have done it well. Thanks to Mike Lux; he has saved me the tough job of writing it all down with clarity and brevity. I think it's going to be a blowout for the Dems, but it can be screwed up by the final candidate or the party. And the press is in the tank, so far, for McCain. On the other hand, how can the country possibly vote in for four more the party that has completely screwed up for eight years?
With the economy in the toilet, the situation in Iraq flaring up again, 81% of Americans thinking we're on the wrong track, a dispirited and uninspired Republican base, and with only a quarter of the country willing to call themselves a Republican, McCain should be easy to beat.
Of course!

No comments: